Yesterday I wrote 2 blog posts (I usually try to work ahead), replied to comments and then with the remaining time left of Sarah’s nap I began reading the blogs I follow. I get to Two Normal Moms and I was so happy they received a Superior Scribbler Award.
I scroll down a little bit and my jaw literally fell open!!! Ally and Lela passed the award along to me! I had to read it twice just to make sure. What a way to start the week! Thank you so much!! Their blog makes me smile and laugh every single day! Be sure to check out Have YOU Done Your Homework and Garbage Oops – those posts will make you laugh for sure!
This is my first award and in honor of it I am baking a cake for my family. The last award I got was a gold star from Emily when she was 5. Apparently she was really happy I re-organized her room.
The Scribbler award comes with some rules:
• Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
• Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
• Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
• Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
• Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
The blogs that I wish to pass this fabulous award to are:
If Evolution Really Works
Show Me the Mom
The Parenting Myth
Operation Nice This one is just recently discovered and I have to say that it is a really cool blog.
I hope you all enjoy the award as much as I did!