Tomorrow is our big day!! We get to finally all meet in person for 77kids Do Good Day at the Science Museum of Minnesota. We have all been following each other for a long time and I am so excited to meet you!!
And I am a little nauseous.
There is something so comforting about being on this side of the computer. I can write with freedom and sarcasm, sweetness and wit, but what will I seem like to you in real life?
Tomorrow you will see that…
- Tyler is still shaving his head.
- If you look at Sarah’s hair, just cock your head and it will look straight.
- I may run for you… or I may not.
- You will finally get to meet my sweet Emily and Sarah who will most likely be wearing her Crocs.
But what you DON’T know is…
- I have to go potty about 100 times in an hour. Just a little something that never went away after having kids.
- I can totally get into talking like Frances McDormand from the movie Fargo, dontcha know.
- When Tyler is around I am almost always rolling my eyes… with love, of course.
- And I tend to mutter under my breath… but it’s all good stuff.
- Do NOT let me lose Bob!!!!!!!!!!!! Who is Bob? You will all just have to wait to find out. And shhh – it is a secret, so don’t tell.
- Sarah is deathly shy around strangers so just ignore her and she will become your BFF.
- My kids can be LOUD, but I can be LOUDER!
I will be armed with my camera and video camera. I hear Anne wants to do a vlog!! Only time will tell what this amazing day will bring!!
Which blogger would you most like to meet IRL?
If you met me IRL, what is the one thing you would want to “see for yourself”?